Golf Outing June 13th, 2018
We are a non-profit organization, and in order to supply equipment, pay league fees, insurance, village, tournaments, uniforms, umpire fees, etc. we must make money. Our golf outing is our biggest fundraiser and therefore we need all of your help.
- We golf starting at noon at Lake Wisconsin Golf Course
- Dinner is at Coach’s Club
- We need a committee of 7 people (not coaches) to get it organized for 2018
- We need participation at all levels. We need 3 golf teams from each age to sign up; this is for your players benefit
- We have used the monies to pay for uniforms, tournaments, Ohio Valley Regional Fees, World Series Fees, new batting cages, and a new small diamond scoreboard to name a few..
- 2018 projects is new batting cage for small diamond
- 2017 projects was to complete new scoreboard for big diamond
Click Below to Download Form
Click an icon below to visit our online store.